Wednesday, October 8, 2014

ArtWalk @ Sweethaven Studio - Meet the Artist - Cameron Sesto

Saturday, October 18th, 3-7 PM 


I have been an active participant in the fine arts for over 30 years and during this time I have authored four books and exhibited my photographs and paintings throughout New England. I have a degree from Rochester Institute of Technology, and even though I have worked in several art media, I always enjoy taking some time out to be behind the lens. In 2003 when I bought my first cellphone with a camera, I was amazed! However, when I went to print out my pictures, the quality of the color image was so poor, I wasn’t sure I could use them. Then I discovered changing the color image to duotone and found magic! These miniature blurry images remind me of peeking into a different reality. Perhaps I’ve captured a dreamscape? 


"Rebecca's Bench" By Cameron Sesto


Sweethaven Gallery also has many landscape images of Newburyport & Plum Island by local photographer Greg Nikas. Greg began his photographic career as a landscape photographer and shows his work exclusively at Sweethaven Gallery. His landscapes can be viewed at www.gregnikas.com - click on the Newburyport Prints For Sale & Plum Island Prints for Sale links in the Portfolio section. If you have any questions or would like more info about his work, he can be reached at greg@gregnikas.com or 978-465-7656.


"High Street" Newburyport - by Greg Nikas